HCL (Clenbuterol Hydrochloride)
59 – 70 Hours
Women/Men 40-120/40-140 mcg/day
High Blood Pressure
Cutting Cycle / Weight Loss
Clenbuterol is widely used in the world as bronchiectasis. It belongs to a group of sympathomimetic drugs that affect the nervous system and its adrenergic receptors. There are 9 types of adrenergic receptors in the body, which are classified in the alpha and beta receptors. Depending on the receptor, drugs may affect different problems such as asthma, hypertension, arrhythmia, migraine, or the suppression of anaphylactic shock.
In the ninth edition of Pharmacological Bаsis оf Therapeutics, there are described following facts: Catecholamines and sympathomimetics action can be divided into seven types:
1) peripheral excitatory action in specific smooth muscle, such as the subcutaneous blood vessels, kidney membranes and mucous cells in the glands.
2) peripheral narrowing effect on other types of smooth tissue: intestinal tissue on the bronchial tree, the blood vessels of skeletal muscle.
3) stimulating effect on the heart, increasing the frequency of its contractions.
4) metabolic changes – increased burning of glycogen in the liver and muscles, separation of fatty acids from adipose tissue.
5) effects on the endocrine system – modulation of insulin, rennin, and pituitary hormones.
6) effects on central nervous system – respiratory stimulation, increased psychomotor activity and a decrease in appetite
7) presynaptic action, which leads to neurotransmitters (such as norepinephrine and acetylcholine) blocking or stimulating release.
Clenbuterol is selective beta-2 sympathomimetic, affecting only one of the three groups of beta-adrenergic receptors, although it has ability to influence on beta-1 receptors, thus avoiding some side effects associated with the cardiovascular system. Clinical trials show that clenbuterol is a very effective drug for bronchiectasis, with a low number of negative reviews and side effects after use.
In addition, Clenbuterol has long half-life in the body, which may reach about 34 hours. This makes it easy to ensure in the blood a working concentration. Moreover, it is enough to take Clenbuterol one or two times per day. It is worth nothing that, Clenbuterol is a very controversial drug. For example, a long time rumor about Clenbuterol anabolic activity was busted by publication in “Medicine Science in Sports and Exercise” in 1995. A study, which was published, showed that the anabolic activity in the body is questionable, though to date its possible anabolic effects is still debated.